- The Pattaya City Pass is non-refundable. The decision to take advantage of these opportunities is strictly at your discretion and any unused benefits at the time of expiry of the card will not be refundable or transferable to another card. No replacements or refunds are offered for lost or stolen Pattaya City Pass(es). Pattaya City Pass is valid for one time use at any participating attractions or venues.
- The Pattaya City Pass is only valid for use at selected attractions and venues in Pattaya. Please refer to www.Pattayacitypass.com for list of participating attractions and venues that are available to your purchase.
- Pattaya City Pass may at its absolute discretion refuse to sell to any person without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- You shall purchase the Pattaya City Pass only at authorized sales offices, sales outlets and sales channels. Pattaya City Pass shall not be obliged to honor nor have any liabilities with regard to any Pattaya City Pass purchased through unauthorized outlets or channels. Please refer to www.pattayacitypass.com for a list of authorized sales outlets and sales channels.
- You shall check the condition of the Pattaya City Pass upon purchase before leaving any sales outlets or sales channels and to bring to the attention of the sales attendant any invalid, damaged or faulty Pattaya City Pass issued to you. Pattaya City Pass shall not be obliged to replace any invalid, damaged or faulty Pattaya City Pass not drawn to their attention at the time of issue.
- You are required to show / tap your Pattaya City Pass at the ticket counter of the attractions.
- By purchasing online at www.Pattayacitypass.com, you accept the collection modes made available to you.
- You acknowledge and agree that Pattaya City Pass are involved in the provision of goods and/or services, privileges, discounts, whatsoever offered by operators or merchants accepting the Pattaya City Pass. Pattaya City Pass shall not be liable in any way for any goods or services sold, rendered or provided by operators or merchants (including without limitation any defect, disruption, failure or unavailability of or relating to such goods or services, as the case may be) or for any other disputes concerning the goods or services, all of which shall be the sole responsibility of the operators or merchants concerned. Pattaya City Pass shall not be responsible for any financial losses or any other loss or damage incurred arising from the use or unavailability of use of the Pattaya City Pass.
- We have taken all reasonable care in compiling the material on www.Pattayacitypass.com and within the guide and arranging the benefits offered by the Pattaya City Pass. However, you use this www.Pattayacitypass.com, the guide and the Pattaya City Pass at your own risk. To the extent permitted by law, we make no warranties about the accuracy or completeness of any material in this website or the guide or that the Pattaya City Pass or the benefits offered by the Pattaya City Pass will attain any particular service standards, be free of defects or be fit for any particular use. We limit our liability for warranties implied by statute or otherwise resupplying the relevant services. To the extent permitted by law, we disclaim all liability arising out of or consequent to your use of the Pattaya City Pass or the guide. You indemnify us against any loss or damage suffered by us or any third party as a result of your use of the Pattaya City Pass or the guide or breach of any of these terms and conditions.