Pattaya's only three-dimensional art gallery, Art in Paradise, is now a hot attraction where tourists come to take fun photo snapshots. The Art in Paradise Museum is an 'illusion' art museum, located on Pattaya Second Road Soi 1, North Pattaya. Spreading over an area of about 5,800 sq. m. The museum features ten galleries – the Camouflage Room, Under the Ocean Room, Wildlife Room, Classical Art Room, Civilization Room, Surrealism Room, Dinosaur Room, Waterfall Room, Scenery Room, and Exhibition of Art Room. The museum paints a smile on every visitor’s face with its three-dimensional paintings, with which they can pose creatively and take photographs. The museum is not an ordinary art gallery and makes you amazed at the awesome three-dimensional paintings that look as if they are real. Include Admission ticket 3D Museum Art In Paradise Pattaya.
• It is a place where visitors can communicate with paintings which were drawn with scientific methods and special resources so that the paintings look like real.
• According to vantage points, the paintings look different.
• Visitors can experience being a part of all paintings.
• Using space penetration method, walls floor, ceiling and sculptures are combined.
• Media Art is 3D interactive media by using many techniques of monitor and projector, interactive floor and interactive screen which the visitors can control a responsive system.
|Location:||78/34 Moo9, 2nd Pattaya Road, Nongprue Bang Lamung, Chonburi,Thailand 20150|
|Operating Hours:||9am - 9pm|
Adult: 500 THB
Child: 300 THB